Joyetech ATOPACK Dolphin Review
- Vapor Production 80% 80%
- Flavor 90% 90%
- Air Flow 70% 70%
- Portability 95% 95%
Joyetech ATOPACK Dolphin Review – 50W 2100mAh Starter Kit
This is actually a pretty good device. It’s extremely portable, lightweight, holds a good amount of e juice, is easy to fill, & charges quickly. Now, this is not a power device at all and the air flow is heavily restricted. It does give good flavor and decent vapor production, but if you are a power user or like huge clouds this is not for you. This is probably not meant to be a “all day device”, or maybe it is for beginners. If you are advanced the only reason you would have one of these is for traveling or on the go. It would even be a great backup device in case anything happens.
- Size: 100.0mm x 50.0mm x 31.0mm
- Weight: 91.0g
- Cartridge Capacity: 2ml/6ml
- Battery Capacity: 2100mAh
- Max Charging Current: 2A
- Colors: Black, White, Orange, Blue, Yellow
- Output Mode: Direct Output (Max: 50W)
- Features: Dolphin-like Appearance, JVIC System, Mouth-to-Lung, Direct-Lung, Easy Refilling, Transparent Tank, 2A Quick Charge
- 1 x ATOPACK Dolphin Battery
- 1 x ATOPACK Dolphin Cartridge
- 1 x ATOPACK Coil (JVIC3 1.2 ohm)
- 1 x ATOPACK Coil (JVIC2 0.25 ohm)
- 1 x QC USB Cable
- 1 x Quick Start
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Warning Card
- 1 x Spare Parts
How Could It Be Better?
If they made it a little more powerful, meaning more wattage (Max Wattage: 50W), and added more air-flow or adjustable air-flow it would be a great device we could see using all day. And maybe a little bigger Battery. Right now the battery lasts a few hours, but then needs a recharge. So more wattage, more air flow, & a bigger battery. Then it would be a great little Starter Kit.
All in all the Joyetech ATOPACK Dolphin Starter Kit is a good little device. It’s small, lightweight, portable, holds 2ml/6ml of e juice, & produces good flavor. Use this product for traveling, in the car, & on the go.