Shipping / Tracking / Map / Holiday Deadlines
- We are located in Florida. Every order ships from Florida.
- Local Pickup will be in Palm Beach County. Location given after Order is placed.
- Shipping Delivery Days are always a Estimate & only include Business Days. The only Guaranteed Service is Priority Express. Weather, Natural Disasters, Sales, Holidays, & busy times of year can effect the amount of Days it takes for a package to be Delivered.
- UPDATE: 3/31/2020 – We have changed the Same Day Shipping Cut-off time to 8:00 am EST for Mon – Fri. This will help reduce the workload & lower the pressure for the Shipping Dept.
- UPDATE 1/26/2020 – USPS has increased their Postage Rates. We have adjusted our Shipping Rates to reflect this increase.
- UPDATE 12/17/19 – USPS is increasing their Postage Rates again & will take effect on January 26th, 2020. Our Rates will be adjusted to reflect this increase.
- UPDATE 1/28/19 – USPS has increased their Postage Rates. We have adjusted our Shipping Rates to reflect this increase.
- UPDATE 1/11/19 – It is now mandatory to have your packages shipped to your Billing Address. If you need the package shipped elsewhere you can submit a Ticket via. our Customer Service page here. You will need to provide Documentation if shipping to a different Address other than the Billing.
- Shipping fees are NEVER refunded, unless it’s Priority Mail Express & the Delivery Date was missed.
- At this time we only ship to the U.S. & Canada. For other countries please read International Shipping.
- Monday to Friday shipping cutoff time – 9am EST. Please Note: Sometimes the USPS Driver picks up our packages early. This is something we cannot do anything about. We will do everything in our power to get your Order out as fast as possible, but some things are beyond our control.
- Saturday shipping cutoff time – 8am EST.
- We ship all orders USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, USPS Priority Mail Express, or USPS Priority Mail International.
- All customers ordering from Canada must be aware of the Import Laws for Canada. The Best Vape is not responsible for any items or packages that are stopped or seized by any authority. All Duties, Taxes, & any other Fees are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Refunds are only applied to items that are returned to us in Unopened / Brand New Condition. If the returned package incurs any return charges those will be deducted from your refund.
As the Customer it is your responsibility to Track your package and know when it is arriving. You should always sign up for Text Message & Email Shipping Update Notifications so you know exactly when the package is arriving. If you know ahead of time that packages tend to be stolen than it is your responsibility to make some sort of arrangement to get your package.
Once USPS delivers the package our Job is complete. It is up to you to make sure you get your package. You can ask your Postal Worker to put packages in a certain place, you can be home when the Postal Worker is going to be there, you can have a friend or family member be there, or you can rent a PO Box and have packages shipped there.
We cannot be responsible for packages that are hundreds or thousands of miles away. Please do your part and pro-actively Track incoming packages so you know when they are arriving.
Shipping On Holidays / Sales / Events:
- Due to increased Order Volumes on Holidays, Sales, & other Events our Same Day / Next Business Day Shipping Policy is lifted. We always do our best to Process & Ship Orders as fast as possible. You can always check our Shipping Status here.
Submit the Wrong Address?
- If you submitted the wrong address at Checkout and the package comes back to us, we will reship your Order after you have paid to re-ship it.
Lost, Undelivered, Marked As Delivered Packages:
Lost, Undelivered, or packages that have been marked as Delivered but not received are not the responsibility of The Best Vape. Any issues regarding the above must be resolved by the Customer with USPS. We will help with supplying paperwork such as Invoices or Shipping Receipts just Submit a Customer Service Request.
If you believe a Package has been stolen you need to file a Police Report & then Submit A Claim with USPS. Once a Package has been marked as Delivered there isn’t anything we can do. Stolen Packages are not the responsibility of The Best Vape.
- Sometimes it takes a few hours for the initial acceptance scan to update in USPS’s Tracking System.
- If you receive an email with a Tracking # you can be sure it has shipped or is shipping that day. Always look at the Date next to the Tracking # in the Order Completed Email, that is the Ship Date.
- Duplicate / Multiple Items Found – If your Tracking Status says “Duplicate” or “Multiple Items Found” this is a temporary USPS Glitch. Please give their system a few hours to work itself out. Normally this clears itself up when the package is physically scanned.
- USPS Tracking Link – https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input