Firmware Update For The Pulse BF 80W Box Mod
Latest Version: v0.0.6
Current Version: v0.0.6
Date Updated: May 28th,2018
Pulse BF 80W Firmware Update Upgrade
● Simplified Mode Switching
● Optimize Temperature Control Effect
● Sleep Time Can Be Set
● No Lift Shift – No Need to remove the atomizer when adding a new build — After burning in the P mode, press +/- twice at the same time, select the new coil.
● Boost Power — In P mode, press and hold the +/- key to enter the secondary menu. Select the Option [N-H] to move to Boost Mode, or H. Once in Boost Mode, pressing the fire button 4 times in succession will allow you to enter the “Knock Force” Or Boost Level and timing. When finished, hold the fire button for 5 seconds to exit to main screen.
● Plug-in Switch Function— Gives you the ability to remove Modes from main menu / Sleep Time Adjustment – In P mode, press and hold the +/- key to enter the secondary menu, and then select the plug-in function to enter the switch on and off. The functions that can be set in this version of the software are TC, BP, V, H, and NLS functions. To turn off the set and ST sleep time settings, press the fire button once to select the mode (the selected mode character flickers), then press +/- to open the plug-in (solid bar) and close (hollow bar). When finished, hold the fire button for 5 seconds to exit to main screen.
- *P – Power Mode* *TC-Temperature Control Mode* *BP- Bypass Mode* *V-Voltage Mode* *H-Boost Power* *NLS-No Lift Shift*